Enterprise Applications. Creating Solutions.
The Enterprise Applications (EA) team is focused on the Banner ERP system and supporting software applications. Maintenance of these systems and the associated data needs of the college is managed by two systems administrators, one database administrator, five systems analysts, one web applications developer, as well as one data warehouse analyst and four business data analysts who recently joined the EA team. The team works collaboratively with functional stakeholders to support the software applications used by HACC staff and students. Projects range from creating simple reports, data extractions, integration with other programs, customization of the 15+ Banner modules, and the maintenance of almost eighty servers that are used to support these services. Most of the internal programs in use at HACC have probably been supported in some way by the EA team
- Banner Job Submission Server Migration
- Ellucian Recruit 3.8 to 5.2 Migration
- Workforce Development Public Registration Solution
- Banner 9 Self Service Upgrades
- Curriculog – Banner Integration
- System Updates for Gender Acknowledgement and Accommodations
- Enhanced Employee Directory
- Cornerstone LMS – Banner Integration
- Automated Employee Email Distribution Lists
- ALEKS Test Scores (rewording existing line since Accuplacer is done)
- To request support from the Enterprise Applications team, submit the Enterprise Applications Project Submission Form. (You must be logged into MyHACC with a current hacc.edu account to access)
Who works with the Enterprise Application Analysts?
'Old myths will tell you that computer analysts stay hidden in their cubes pounding on keyboards and writing code that no one understands. This is far from the truth when it comes to the Enterprise Application team. On any given day, they are participating in planning meetings, or sitting next to other staff to map out some new enhancement to Banner, extract data and build reports, or expand and integrate any one of our other computerized systems. For issues related to Banner, staff is encouraged to work first with one of HACC's the three business analysts who work and meet regularly with the EA team. For issues or enhancements related to any one of the other programs and portals supported by the EA team supports, a quick call to the IT Support Center will make sure you get connected the right person.
Systems Supported by Enterprise Applications
While Banner is often considered the primary application that the EA team supports, there are many others that the EA team touches in some way. Here are some examples:
Banner 9 Upgrade.
For more information about Banner 9 please watch this brief video.
For training/tutorials visit our Banner 9 website